Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Oh my goodness.....what has happened to the forum?
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Dara
Dara
905 posts

the 'old' new pink forum

The new pink forum has a life of it's own already - with a history all it's own too. I remember those nostalgic early days when you could lower the word 'forum' by swishing the dots and seeing how long it took to do it.

And then even better when you could swish the dots and completely deconstruct the word forum altogether and set it rotating in a random snowstorm pattern as if it had been blown apart by a huge explosion. The resulting cyclicly predictable chaos appealed to the iconoclastic anarchist in me...

It's still good of course - but there is something controlled about the dots now - as though as though the the freedom to totally deconstruct the FORUM dots was dangerous in our hands - hmmm yeah, I can see the point now...

ahh - but I still long for those nostalgic early days...

Oct 12, 2008, 16:08

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: the 'old' new pink forum

Dara wrote:
. The resulting cyclicly predictable chaos appealed to the iconoclastic anarchist in me...

You can also make it say the f-word. :O ive dont it once or twice.

Oct 12, 2008, 16:23

thomas2
thomas2
1692 posts

Re: Oh my goodness.....what has happened to the forum?

FUCK!!!

Oct 12, 2008, 23:03

I Hurt Bert
I Hurt Bert
43 posts

Re: Oh my goodness.....what has happened to the forum?

yeah.

Oct 13, 2008, 14:29

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index