Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Ride - Lateral Alice (Cavern of Anti-Matter remix)
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Cosmos Twins
Cosmos Twins
146 posts

Ride - Lateral Alice (Cavern of Anti-Matter remix)

This is really good.

CT

Aug 30, 2017, 15:04

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

jeff w
jeff w
684 posts

Re: Ride - Lateral Alice (Cavern of Anti-Matter remix)

Yep, v. nice, especially the last few minutes - which sounds like a bit like one of those live jams the groop used to do at the end of Lo Boob Oscilator or something.

Didn't care for the vocals much but fortunately they don't last long :)

I missed the Ride 2017 comeback somehow. Well, I had vaguely heard about it, but the record passed me by. Anyone here listened to it? Is it any good?

Aug 30, 2017, 20:12

GaryB2
GaryB2
2325 posts

jeff w wrote:
I missed the Ride 2017 comeback somehow. Well, I had vaguely heard about it, but the record passed me by. Anyone here listened to it? Is it any good?

The Ride comeback album is actually pretty good IMO. Worth a 'stream' if you liked them back in the 90s.

You can catch them in December supporting Mogwai at the Hydro if you happen to be in Glasgow :)

Aug 30, 2017, 22:29

lereostab
lereostab
984 posts

Agreed! It is really good!

Thanks for putting it up.

Aug 31, 2017, 14:15