Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Which one is best?
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: Which one is best?

I have never understood the lack of utter love and dedication for Kokomemedada. The songs are fantastic, Fade In Fade Out (foreseeing and cautioning global warming well before it was cool to do so), Brother (so excellent!), even B.L.O.S.S.O.M. (okay, perhaps not the greatest song ever penned, but who can resist the message contained within, "We gotta make a better day.").

Aug 31, 2017, 19:29

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

Kazak wrote:
... even B.L.O.S.S.O.M. (okay, perhaps not the greatest song ever penned, but who can resist the message contained within, "We gotta make a better day.").

I think I prefer the version on the Powerpuff Girls "soundtrack".

Thomas made a bold choice by including Pop Pa Svenska instead of The Genius of... as one of the three options, I must say.

Aug 31, 2017, 19:44

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
635 posts

Not heard Komeda much I'm afraid, but for the other two, number two applies in both cases.

Aug 31, 2017, 23:20

nsc283b
405 posts

Stereolab: Mars Audiac Quintet
Broadcast: Ha-Ha Sound
Don't know much Komeda so can't comment.

Sep 02, 2017, 23:57

peturv
183 posts

The Fearless Vampire Killers Soundtrack

I don't know Komeda, but they stole their name from Krzysztof Komeda so I chose one of his works instead

Sep 04, 2017, 18:27

wracket
wracket
1426 posts

peturv wrote:
...they stole their name from Krzysztof Komeda...

Uh, that's one way to put it.

Sep 04, 2017, 18:31

Left-Boob-Oscillator
Left-Boob-Oscillator
17 posts

Dots and Loops.

Sep 05, 2017, 17:08

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index