Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Me singing "La Spirale
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

greencrayon
greencrayon
21 posts

Me singing "La Spirale

Sep 02, 2017, 03:48

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

greencrayon
greencrayon
21 posts

Re: Me singing

Remember when I asked for the lyrics to this song? This was why! :) By the way, how is my French?

Sep 02, 2017, 03:49

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2139 posts

greencrayon wrote:
Remember when I asked for the lyrics to this song? This was why! :) By the way, how is my French?

Hey, well done. Nice choice of song!

Not speaking the language I couldn't possibly comment on your French, but I have to say I love the colour of your guitar! I'm impressed as well at how your clothing somehow resembles that of your avatar pic :)

Sep 12, 2017, 20:44

matthew6
matthew6
1905 posts

Hobobachang wrote:
love the colour of your guitar! I

you're a commonwealther?

Sep 13, 2017, 01:48

greencrayon
greencrayon
21 posts

Hobobachang wrote:
greencrayon wrote:

Hey, well done. Nice choice of song!

Not speaking the language I couldn't possibly comment on your French, but I have to say I love the colour of your guitar! I'm impressed as well at how your clothing somehow resembles that of your avatar pic :)

Oh thank you! I have a cover of Cybele's Reverie that should be up shortly.

Sep 13, 2017, 18:32

greencrayon
greencrayon
21 posts

Didn't want to add a new topic, but here's me singing Broadcast!

Oct 05, 2017, 21:06

Jonathan76
1 posts

An eatery Write my Essay UK on the lake. On the plate, a family kitchen, which helps us to remember these long ends of the week in the nation where Granny slice herself in four to amuse our taste buds with Write my Essay UK formulas of which only she has the mystery. Outside, the boreal of a bed whose each reverberate of light is thought about the completely clear water.

Oct 07, 2017, 09:20