Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Spectrum split 7
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Re: Spectrum split 7

Cosmos Twins wrote:
I'm assuming that's because it was The Stone Roses' record label. It just seems a bit...incongruous.

Correct :)

Sep 11, 2017, 17:44

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

vivakomeda
744 posts

Very interesting martin and all, thanks.

I'm no kind of collector but am fascinated by this part of '90s stereolab, with all those obscure singles and limited pressings. I had a hard enough time just tracking down the Elektra EPs!

Sep 16, 2017, 15:18

jeff w
jeff w
678 posts

There's some more back story to the record on Sonic Boom's site here:

http://www.sonic-boom.info/discography/stereolabspectrum-art.jpg

Sep 17, 2017, 14:29

vivakomeda
744 posts

So I'm not the only one to wonder whether it really was!

Sounds like there are 28 copies out there. I wonder what one would fetch at auction?

Sep 19, 2017, 14:06

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

jeff w wrote:
There's some more back story to the record on Sonic Boom's site here:

http://www.sonic-boom.info/discography/stereolabspectrum-art.jpg

Kind of funny how it says, "None of the tracks really stand out musically, but if you've paid around 500 for your copy of the single, you're hardly likely to risk playing it anyway."

Sep 23, 2017, 08:24

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index