Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Recent discoveries that others might like
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Recent discoveries that others might like

Sep 25, 2017, 21:26

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

lereostab
lereostab
981 posts

Re: Recent discoveries that others might like

WOW! Thanks for putting those up Gary, I've never heard of her before but that is really powerful stuff and it's encouraging to know that there are still artists who care enough to speak out about the ludicrous system we live under in this world.
My heart is heavy now but I'm grateful for it!

Oct 03, 2017, 06:29

matthew6
matthew6
1890 posts

Oct 03, 2017, 12:39

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5914 posts

Good to hear these right now.

Oct 04, 2017, 04:59

francisthomas
1 posts

Great post! I appreciate you for the effort you take to share your knowledge with people. I can find many things that are still unaware. Thanks for you time and knowledge. buy college essay for any type of essay.

Oct 04, 2017, 07:40

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

lereostab wrote:

WOW! Thanks for putting those up Gary, I've never heard of her before but that is really powerful stuff and it's encouraging to know that there are still artists who care enough to speak out about the ludicrous system we live under in this world.
My heart is heavy now but I'm grateful for it!

Yes, they are great! She seemingly has spoken word releases (which I've not yet investigated) but I dig these hip-hop flavoured tunes.

Oct 04, 2017, 23:29

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
Good to hear these right now.

Quite.

Oct 04, 2017, 23:29

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

Oct 04, 2017, 23:34

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5914 posts

People's Faces made me a little teary.

Oct 05, 2017, 01:21

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2130 posts

Quality Scottish techno from Lord of the Isles:

Epic scientific themes from latest Dopplereffeckt LP:

Best song on the new Ariel Pink:

This kid is having the time of his life:

Oct 07, 2017, 18:42

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index