Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Stereolad 2
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

nsc283b
405 posts

Stereolad 2

There are more! Here are a few.

Oct 04, 2017, 02:31

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

matthew6
matthew6
1908 posts

Re: Stereolad 2

'Not getting it'

Exhibit A

Dec 07, 2017, 00:29

flatironsteak
flatironsteak
343 posts

I thought I replied to this but comment got deleted..
i hope the forum is still working fine.

Dec 07, 2017, 06:49

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2140 posts

!!! sucks!

Dec 07, 2017, 18:29

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2140 posts

Hobobachang wrote:
!!! sucks!

Although I'm happy that they appreciate the groop. Takes a certain amount of dedication to support yourself as someone else every night on a tour, I guess. At least they have good taste in music. Never really liked any of their own stuff that I've heard though.

Dec 07, 2017, 18:33

matthew6
matthew6
1908 posts

A forum member probably has the best Lab cover I've heard. As a bonus it's not French Disko

Dec 07, 2017, 20:54

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5939 posts

matthew6 wrote:
A forum member probably has the best Lab cover I've heard. As a bonus it's not French Disko

Is it from Politics of Photosynthesis? A few from the forum on that one, and they're all very nice. I'm partial to Nate's Ticker Tape of the Unconscious, though I guess he isn't a presence on here, was over on the green screen back in the day.

Dec 07, 2017, 21:46

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5939 posts

Dec 07, 2017, 21:51

flatironsteak
flatironsteak
343 posts

cyberpainter wrote:

Pretty sweet. definitely one of the better ones.

And this Stereolads are bad with close zero creativity..

Dec 09, 2017, 06:20

matthew6
matthew6
1908 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
matthew6 wrote:

Is it from Politics of Photosynthesis? A few from the forum on that one, and they're all very nice. I'm partial to Nate's Ticker Tape of the Unconscious, though I guess he isn't a presence on here, was over on the green screen back in the day.

Haha I was referring to your cover of Sudden Stars. Fascinating to me because I would never otherwise have imagined how a dense song like Sudden Stars would sound like with an acoustic arrangement. Also it's a convincingly sincere delivery - like only a true fan would be able to do.

Dec 13, 2017, 23:29

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index