Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
French Disko
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

nsc283b
405 posts

French Disko

Is very popular...

And there were about 2,271 others. Must be the most popular song EVER!

Oct 04, 2017, 02:39

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re: French Disko

Ha wow. I saw the Raveonettes once, but only because they were on the same bill as Melody's Echo Chamber.

Oct 04, 2017, 04:39

korex44
1 posts

That is great, thanks for sharing it here

Kredyt

Oct 04, 2017, 11:35

matthew6
matthew6
1891 posts

It is baffling for me why French Disko gets so much credit. It is such a dull and generic sounding song.

Oct 04, 2017, 13:13

peturv
179 posts

matthew6 wrote:
It is baffling for me why French Disko gets so much credit. It is such a dull and generic sounding song.

uhhh, because it's a great song!

however, all these cover versions are kinda dull

Oct 04, 2017, 15:23

GaryB2
GaryB2
2322 posts

matthew6 wrote:

It's probably their biggest crossover "hit". Stereolab, whether rightly or wrongly, would've sold more records if they'd kept churning out more of this type of sound.

Hard to believe that D&L was the last straw for a lot of 'Lab fans :(

Oct 04, 2017, 23:23

relop124
3 posts

That looks realy amazing and ertentaining

Comment on hand

Oct 05, 2017, 13:59

matthew6
matthew6
1891 posts

GaryB2 wrote:

It's probably their biggest crossover "hit". Stereolab, whether rightly or wrongly, would've sold more records if they'd kept churning out more of this type of sound.

No wonder I don't care for it!

I am guessing that 'Parsec' is the Lab song that has been the most heard by the public. That campaign was massive.

Oct 05, 2017, 19:45

jike63
3 posts

Great! I really love their music!

continue reading

Oct 18, 2017, 02:39