Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Movies
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Mu Mu
Mu Mu
2786 posts

Movies

Currently watching a bizarre drama on Netflix. Itís called Details, Tony McGuire has the lead role.

Anybody watching/watched Any good films or tv?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1433207/

Dec 07, 2017, 21:52

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5945 posts

Re: Movies

I enjoyed Fargo season 3, which I just got around to binge watching. Despite the gruesomeness, excellent as usual. And Star Trek Discovery was great!! Next up is Back which I haven't seen yet, but I loved Peep Show.

Dec 07, 2017, 22:54

matthew6
matthew6
1913 posts

cyberpainter wrote:
I enjoyed Fargo season 3, which I just got around to binge watching.

Casa de Papel

a show made for binge watching

Jan 16, 2018, 23:39

Kazak
Kazak
1622 posts

My favorite 2017 films were Mother!, and The Killing of a Sacred Deer. I adored Twin Peaks Returns, predictably, but seriously, by the end the run it was making me outright giddy. I was watching it involuntarily enraptured with my back craned toward the set, eyes wide.

Jan 18, 2018, 02:36

Kazak
Kazak
1622 posts

Apart from that stuff, 2017 was a pretty down year for film and television. Blade Runner 2049 is the first Villenueve film I kinda liked a little bit.

Jan 18, 2018, 03:15