Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
trolls
Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5993 posts

trolls

Dont feed the troll

We have had a great forum since the trolls left

Its mostly about music now with everyone getting along and are friends

It will be fixed not closed

Im not using punctuation to see if this shows up on the third page

Feb 22, 2018, 21:19

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5993 posts

Re: trolls

Wow that is weird it showed up as a new post

Very wonky indeed this should be in that other thread

Feb 22, 2018, 21:20

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5993 posts

And im disappointed its a new thread as i didnt really want to call that much attention to it ugh oh well

Let the chips fall where they may

Feb 22, 2018, 21:22

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5993 posts

The link add a reply to this topic actually starts a new topic

I didnt notice the problem

and yes adding punctuation made my response not show up

thank you hobo for noticing this

Feb 23, 2018, 00:07

wracket
wracket
1431 posts

I always assumed that most trolls grew out of it with age. Oh well, some fires burn eternal evidently.

Feb 23, 2018, 14:07

Left-Boob-Oscillator
Left-Boob-Oscillator
23 posts

Most people stay assholes their entire lives, so it would make sense that where the assholes reign, trolls would continue to their valiant efforts to counter them and bring justice and balance to the universe.

But I guess it depends on your viewpoint. To the trolls, you are the troll. So, who is really the troll?

If a troll falls in the forest, is it you?

May 21, 2018, 07:48

wracket
wracket
1431 posts

May 21, 2018, 15:14

DracoLike
2 posts

I’m not a troll. I’m a former member here. It’s slushy here I am. I took a massive internet break. Seriously “fact” finding only. I missed the forum. Hi you guys. I moved hoMe to Florida and it’s great. Hi you guys what’s up? Hi

May 24, 2018, 12:55

vista7@hotmail.com
341 posts

I remember it was bad. I think that was around 2008 or so. I was going through a weird time personally and I remember there was some really bizarre trolling posts that were getting me down along with everything else I had going on.

May 24, 2018, 17:44

DracoLike
2 posts

vista7@hotmail.com wrote:
I remember it was bad. I think that was around 2008 or so. I was going through a weird time personally and I remember there was some really bizarre trolling posts that were getting me down along with everything else I had going on.

OMG I have so much respect 4U. You poor thing.

May 27, 2018, 12:51

Pages: 2 – [ 1 2 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index