Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Hiatus/Sabbatical/Pause/Intermission/Breather
85 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re: Hiatus/Sabbatical/Pause/Intermission/Breather

wait a minute. this all just sank in this is some kind of a notice. how does this apply to me? does this mean as partime forum participant I've been put on notice???? what about my livlihood here?? Is this just a break or is this just this the end? Is Broadcast hiring forumites? How am I to take this news? what about "get a shot of the refridgerator" and all that jazz. are those days over? I can't exist. I simply can't exist. Provisions and accommodations must be made for all members here of the forum and the stereolab school of music and theatre and art and science. what about us students of the academy. what about our projects? What about the nurturing hand the groop provides in regards to my worlds greatest songwriter/composer career????? what's a groopie to do? what about the stories and the blessings, the laughs, the DREAMS, for the love of god!!
I know you hate each other but you LOVE us!! Have we failed, yes we have failed, I have failed to provide love sufficient, are you thinking with your hearts instead of your heads?
You have taken the allstar alltime greatest GREATEST rock group of all time BLOOD AND BREATH AND SWEAT oath. YOU CANNOT BREAK UP> you've been to outer space for gods sake. you're the greatest rock group of all time. you cannot do this. peace be with you.
slushy

Apr 02, 2009, 19:00

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: