Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Yoda appreciation day celebrate you must!
Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

killashandra
killashandra
109 posts

Re: Yoda appreciation day celebrate you must!

The ?energy? of the two planets making the sextile seems directed to the house and sign containing that third planet. The effect of a Yod is said to be ?fated? or show some special destiny.

Apr 08, 2009, 01:52

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

killashandra
killashandra
109 posts

Re: Yod appreciation day celebrate you must!

The Led Zeppelin song, "Stairway to Heaven," played backwards can be heard to say: "MY SWEET SATAN.... THE ONE WILL BE SAD WHO MAKES ME SAD, WHOSE POWER IS SATAN."

Apr 08, 2009, 02:06

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

lique wrote:
My three cards were "The Fool", "3 of Wands", and "2 of Pentacles". Any coincidence?

Did you draw them randomly from a Tarot deck, or what?

I would say that you began your Jedi training with some enthusiasm, though while expecting some positive results, you are still learning how to balance the powers of the force.

Apr 08, 2009, 02:23

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

god I hate that song

Apr 08, 2009, 02:52

Pages: 2 – [ Previous | 1 2 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index