Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Halloween. Plans?
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

MY RETURN
1963 posts

Halloween. Plans?

I stopped caring about Halloween years ago. But, I'm working seasonal at a costume store. People are already dressing up. So I'm thinking about being Triumph the Insult Comic Dog..? lol

A lot of people still don't know who that is. So this should be fun! lmao I'm going to get a toy dog or put a sock on my hand and tease people...sorta like I do now but I'll have a sock on my hand. :P

http://www.comedycentral.com/images/events/nycomedy/nycf_m4_triumph.jpg

"This board is a really great place... for me to poop on!"

"Lick my pink thing".

Oct 09, 2008, 20:40

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

Re: Halloween. Plans?

I always thought it would be fun to go as Monica Lewinsky and a cigar. Probably wouldn't have the oomph it would've 10 yrs ago.

This year I am not dressing up. I am hosting a horror movie night for a few other scary movie enthusiast friends. I bought ice cube trays in the shape of skulls and crossed bones. I also bought clear glass tumblers with scared looking faces on them. I plan on making limeade ice cubes colored with green food coloring for added effect. These will be used to keep the vodka sodas and/or gimlets I will be providing cold. Red wine will be available as well.

My roommate and I are also making abortion themed cupcakes using red velvet cake, plastic babies and little coat hangers. This should go quite nicely with the cocktails.

I think we are showing "Island of the Cannibal God" and "Strip Nude for your Killer."

Halloween can still be super fun even if you're staying home!

Oct 09, 2008, 21:15

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

Halloween is being 'Americanised' over here in the UK. Parents take their kids 'trick or treating'. That phrase was just not used when I was a lad in the 70s and early 80s. I have always gotten Halloween and Bonfire Night mixed up for some reason (presumably their closeness). We used to go 'guising' on Bonfire Night, which is a similar thing to trick or treating. You would go round your neighbours houses and tell a joke or sing a song and hopefully get some money or sweets.

For Halloween all we do is get a big bowl of sweets ready for the kids who come-a-knocking.

Oct 09, 2008, 22:10

easychord
69 posts

I want to be Zlada the Red Contortionist.

http://video.msn.com/video.aspx?mkt=en-us&from=MSNHP

Oct 09, 2008, 22:24

Labhead
Labhead
1868 posts

Haha.

Last year, I got a Bush mask and some little red horns that were hair clips, and I cut 2 slits in Bush's head & fixed the horns on it... it looked pretty good! I wore a suit with a red tie and had a pitchfork. It didn't go over too well with the republicans at the party.

Oct 09, 2008, 22:40