Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Halloween. Plans?
5 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

meanchico
meanchico
2696 posts

Re: Halloween. Plans?

I always thought it would be fun to go as Monica Lewinsky and a cigar. Probably wouldn't have the oomph it would've 10 yrs ago.

This year I am not dressing up. I am hosting a horror movie night for a few other scary movie enthusiast friends. I bought ice cube trays in the shape of skulls and crossed bones. I also bought clear glass tumblers with scared looking faces on them. I plan on making limeade ice cubes colored with green food coloring for added effect. These will be used to keep the vodka sodas and/or gimlets I will be providing cold. Red wine will be available as well.

My roommate and I are also making abortion themed cupcakes using red velvet cake, plastic babies and little coat hangers. This should go quite nicely with the cocktails.

I think we are showing "Island of the Cannibal God" and "Strip Nude for your Killer."

Halloween can still be super fun even if you're staying home!

Oct 09, 2008, 21:15

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: