Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
waow, new site !!!
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

Re: waow, new site !!!

hmm it was flashblock that was making everything weird here.

Oct 01, 2008, 11:45

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

It's progress!

Oct 01, 2008, 11:56

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Hmmm...

Oct 01, 2008, 12:01

jeff w
jeff w
684 posts

Re: ouch

oh, so it is still a kleber production

must be the flash blocker on the PC I'm using that makes the look appear so basic

Oct 01, 2008, 12:37

jeff w
jeff w
684 posts

flickr link on Pictures page

Now that is a cool feature: automatically previews the most recent photos uploaded to flickr tagged with "stereolab". Currently, the seventh most recent photo is a shot of the laundry bag! :)

Oct 01, 2008, 12:48

groopy
5 posts

Re: ouch

It's like a beta or a proto site

Oct 01, 2008, 13:02

schally
12 posts

1. Is there a way to make this work on Firefox?
2. Can you say which posts you haven't read? In the old forum they were highlighted. That doesn't happen here so I keep reading some posts on and on...:-)

Oct 01, 2008, 13:06

dracbest
31 posts

Re: wow

This is quite a surprise.

Oct 01, 2008, 13:15

kleber
6 posts

schally wrote:
1. Is there a way to make this work on Firefox?
2. Can you say which posts you haven't read? In the old forum they were highlighted. That doesn't happen here so I keep reading some posts on and on...:-)

Working on fixing this in firefox now.

D.

Oct 01, 2008, 13:35

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

schally wrote:
I don't like it. It's rather confusing, hope it gets better or that I get used to it. Anyway, does it mean that we've lost all the old threads here?

I love it. And I could care less about the old stuff being gone!

Oct 01, 2008, 14:27

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index