Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
waow, new site !!!
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Archigram
Archigram
375 posts

Re: waow, new site !!!

Looks good!

Oct 01, 2008, 14:53

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

mirtchevman
mirtchevman
1725 posts

just when you thought it might be over...

...we get a new beginning...

Oct 01, 2008, 15:13

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

a clean slate is good

Oct 01, 2008, 15:20

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

Re: ouch

it's kinda lo-fi but cool

Oct 01, 2008, 15:20

guero
170 posts

kleber wrote:
schally wrote:
1. Is there a way to make this work on Firefox?
2. Can you say which posts you haven't read? In the old forum they were highlighted. That doesn't happen here so I keep reading some posts on and on...:-)

Working on fixing this in firefox now.

D.

It would be nice if that wasn't a cache thing. Could the server hosting the forum remember it? When logging in on a different computer, you could see -highlighted- what posts you've already read...

Oct 01, 2008, 15:53

astro_jose
astro_jose
32 posts

it's pink! i liked the former grass green tone a lot! this one will grow on me and also makes me crave some cotton candy hehe

Oct 01, 2008, 16:40

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

I was sick to death of the green forum.

Oct 01, 2008, 19:39

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5924 posts

I like that the text is larger, and the flash animations are cool. But eh. It looks like an 80's or early 90's amateur design. Low tech on purpose is ok if it works. But I'm not convinced many times that it's actually nice. In this case, I'm not all that impressed. The navigation area changes on each page, and there's not much unity, besides the 80's color scheme and low tech look. Maybe with the new album, and the sort of free form wildness of House's design, it should have synced up with that better. Dunno.

Oct 02, 2008, 03:40

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

It's pretty hard to tell which is the newest post when a thread gets bumped up too. I liked how on the old forum the time stamp for a new post always said "today", it's really hard to find the newest posts as it stands now.

Oct 02, 2008, 03:55

allyourrushingwaves
allyourrushingwaves
219 posts

Kazak wrote:
It's pretty hard to tell which is the newest post when a thread gets bumped up too. I liked how on the old forum the time stamp for a new post always said "today", it's really hard to find the newest posts as it stands now.

view the thread in flat mode and go to the last page.

Oct 02, 2008, 05:50

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index