Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
waow, new site !!!
Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Kazak
Kazak
1618 posts

Re: waow, new site !!!

allyourrushingwaves wrote:
Kazak wrote:
It's pretty hard to tell which is the newest post when a thread gets bumped up too. I liked how on the old forum the time stamp for a new post always said "today", it's really hard to find the newest posts as it stands now.

view the thread in flat mode and go to the last page.

Well, what if someone's reply is somewhere in the middle of a long thread and not a reply to the OP...then you're still fishing through the thread looking for the most recent time stamp.

Oct 02, 2008, 12:06

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Stereo Mouse
Stereo Mouse
635 posts

Re: ouch

jeff w wrote:

at least CC is finally in the discog. But what about all the other things that the groop has put out since 2006?

AFAIK, none. 2007 was the first year without a Stereolab release, unless you count the limited edition, expensively sold demo collection "Eaten Horizons".

Oct 02, 2008, 16:04

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

The 2008 singles are still not in the discog.

Oct 02, 2008, 16:12

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts

Kazak wrote:
allyourrushingwaves wrote:
Kazak wrote:
It's pretty hard to tell which is the newest post when a thread gets bumped up too. I liked how on the old forum the time stamp for a new post always said "today", it's really hard to find the newest posts as it stands now.

view the thread in flat mode and go to the last page.

Well, what if someone's reply is somewhere in the middle of a long thread and not a reply to the OP...then you're still fishing through the thread looking for the most recent time stamp.

Ok I'm testing that now. I thought it always appeared at the end in flat mode, with it saying underneath who it was you replied to.

Oct 02, 2008, 16:28

jeff w
jeff w
684 posts

Stereo Mouse wrote:

AFAIK, none. 2007 was the first year without a Stereolab release, unless you count the limited edition, expensively sold demo collection "Eaten Horizons".

I certainly am counting that!

And there's singles, loads of merch, etc. etc. that could be added.

I am more than happy to volunteer to "sort out" the discog section of this site for once and for all if someone would like to give me the keys to the back door :)

Oct 02, 2008, 16:53

kleber
6 posts

discography is next task once the band are back in the uk at the end of october after the us tour.

Oct 02, 2008, 19:06

cybele
cybele
736 posts

Do you have Firfox 3? It works okay on mine.

Cybele

Oct 02, 2008, 19:08

Pages: 4 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index