Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Spotted Lab tune in commercial
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

StingRay
StingRay
4 posts

Spotted Lab tune in commercial

I was just watching CTV (in Canada) and there was a commercial for something like "pink ribbon days" at the store Payless. The tune was 2:35-3:05 (no vocals) in Bop Scotch. Just thought I'd thought shoot that out there...

Oct 10, 2008, 23:51

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Re: Spotted Lab tune in commercial

None of the american viewers have seen this comercial i think its just for us canucks.

Oct 11, 2008, 02:41

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts

I'm in CA and I saw it, the theme was breast cancer research (but it was a payless ad).

Oct 11, 2008, 03:20

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5928 posts

I mean ca as in california, heh.

Oct 11, 2008, 03:21

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

cool. I couldnt find a version online so i just assumed that it was the american version on youtube.

Oct 11, 2008, 12:41

kwadestewart
5 posts

waxenpith wrote:
None of the american viewers have seen this comercial i think its just for us canucks.

I'm in chicago and I saw it a couple of nights ago.

Oct 11, 2008, 14:14