Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Jarvis Cocker - Galerie Chappe (Paris)
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

Jarvis Cocker - Galerie Chappe (Paris)

Did any of the Parisiens on the board go to this? I went three different times for an hour or so at a time...it was quite a cool concept.

You can read about it the intention of the exhibition here:

http://rockerparis.blogspot.com/2009/05/jarvis-cocker-galerie-chappe-paris-may.html

...and see some photos, clips and commentary from the same blogger (who evidently went every day) here:

http://rockerparis.blogspot.com/

Among the guest performers who dropped by were Au Revoir Simone, Gonzales and art journalist Anthony Haden-Guest (reading terrible beat poetry).

May 11, 2009, 18:24

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

massimiliano
13 posts

Re: Jarvis Cocker - Galerie Chappe (Paris)

was in paris for the warp event and went there on friday, saturday and sunday.
funny.
boring poetry, indeed.

May 12, 2009, 06:50

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

massimiliano wrote:
was in paris for the warp event and went there on friday, saturday and sunday.
funny.
boring poetry, indeed.

I was there Friday and Sunday, maybe I saw you. (Though I didn't see anyone with "massimiliano" written on their shirt, so...)

May 12, 2009, 20:40

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5940 posts

It does sound cool, much better than him on Air's Pocket Symphony!

May 13, 2009, 03:38

massimiliano
13 posts

I was there Friday and Sunday, maybe I saw you. (Though I didn't see anyone with "massimiliano" written on their shirt, so...)[/quote]

I was actually wearing a "massimiliano - longtime stereolab fun" but it was hidden under a sweater...
next time...

May 13, 2009, 10:05

GaryB
GaryB
1554 posts

massimiliano wrote:
I was actually wearing a "massimiliano - longtime stereolab fun" but it was hidden under a sweater...
next time...

Yeah, Wracket - don't call him; he'll call you!

;)

May 13, 2009, 21:40

wracket
wracket
1427 posts

massimiliano wrote:

next time...

Oddly enough, come to think of it I was actually wearing a Stereolab shirt on Friday. The black Dots & Loops one with silver "writing" and a tan collar.

And my "wracket" superhero underwear, of course.

May 14, 2009, 22:21

massimiliano
13 posts

Oddly enough, come to think of it I was actually wearing a Stereolab shirt on Friday. The black Dots & Loops one with silver "writing" and a tan collar.

And my "wracket" superhero underwear, of course.[/quote]

of course I noticed that stareolab t-shirt...

May 19, 2009, 07:48