Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
"The Free Design" in Japan
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2130 posts

"The Free Design" in Japan

I'm guessing this is off Japanese telly? I wonder if there's more footage of the same show? We need an official live DVD!

May 11, 2009, 20:48

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re:

none for me. I like current lab. they sound better now.

May 12, 2009, 00:24

s_lush_s
s_lush_s
7383 posts

Re:

I enjoyed watching the video.

May 12, 2009, 00:26

mellotron
mellotron
154 posts

Re: Free Design live video

Thanks for posting this. Kinda weird to hear Free Design without horns and vibes, but still cool.

After the video's done, check out the links that appear at the bottom. There's a whole bunch of live Groop videos I haven't seen before, especially the Central Park ones. Nice!

May 12, 2009, 17:59

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5915 posts

Re:

I enjoyed that.

Unfortunately, I would bet a live video is probably not in the cards anymore. I wish though, I wish. Let's ask Martin!

May 13, 2009, 03:45