Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
High Resolution Discography UP and Running
Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

basil too
275 posts

High Resolution Discography UP and Running

http://www.stereolab.streamlinenettrial.co.uk/

Now in full screen as well!

Enjoy.

(Actually, the first 10 pages are up and running, the others will uploaded throughout the day today. It is 500MB and will take all day to upload)

May 18, 2009, 08:17

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

basil too
275 posts

Re: High Resolution Discography UP and Running

Just for fun, you can try to identify the release source for each of the letters on the index page.

For example: The first "s" comes from the back of "Stunning Debut Album" 45

;)

May 18, 2009, 08:23

vega
vega
492 posts

Clicking on a link causes firefox browser to resize smaller (less than half size) - cannot use full size. Can you fix this?

The title page looks magnificent!

May 18, 2009, 09:13

basil too
275 posts

vega wrote:
Clicking on a link causes firefox browser to resize smaller (less than half size) - cannot use full size. Can you fix this?

The title page looks magnificent!

Try resizing the firefox window by dragging the lower righthand corner. Please let me know if that works for you. (It does for me)

May 18, 2009, 09:19

vega
vega
492 posts

that works

May 18, 2009, 09:29

basil too
275 posts

As much as I hate to admit it, it doesn't do that in MS Explorer.

Do you have to resize every time, or will it stay full screen once your resize one time?

May 18, 2009, 09:37

vega
vega
492 posts

It stays resized - even if I leave the site and come back to it. I've closed and reopened my browser and it's still ok! I wonder if the initial condition is determined by the zoomify code or your html?

May 18, 2009, 09:50

basil too
275 posts

Strange....Cool...Glad that it is working

uploading page 15 now (wow is uploading slow)

:)

Thanks for your feedback. Enjoy.

May 18, 2009, 09:57

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

when you click on Calimero you get Jenny ondioline

May 18, 2009, 13:08

basil too
275 posts

Fixed! Thanks.

Of course, now you will get an error, until page 59 gets uploaded.

CHEERS!

Keep 'em comin'

May 18, 2009, 13:17

Pages: 6 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]

add a reply to this topic
________________________________________________________________\______________________________________
stereolab table Index