Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
High Resolution Discography UP and Running
57 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

runcible
3 posts

Re: Spectrum/Stereolab 7

Hi Basil,

No that's fine. Please feel free to include the story - I'd be delighted. I know there are a lot of myths about this single as the original thread shows.

I'm happy that I instigated the whole thing and feel proud to have played a part in what is now a legendary collectors item. Pete K knew what an obsessive collector I was and he didn't tell me about the existence of the 3 tests for a while, but after my hassling him the project took shape.

It's odd to think that I had about 18 of those singles in a plastic bag in my office with the sleeves just uncut A4 paper. I agree Pete's writing is somewhat rustic looking but he chose great pictures for it.

I know a lot of the people on the Spiritualized forum are Stereolab fans as there's a definite crossover.
I'd love people from here to join in:
http://ideensynthese.de/spiritualized/

We're all getting excited about Spiritualized's Royal Festival Hall shows next week - that's if Seetickets actually decide to send out tickets out!

Best to all,
Mark

Oct 06, 2009, 10:41

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: