Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
High Resolution Discography UP and Running
57 messages
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

cyberpainter
cyberpainter
5933 posts

Re: High Resolution Discography UP and Running

If I'm not mistaken, this resource is long gone. Unless there's another address I don't have. If it's gone, it's really a shame that we have lost this great resource. Basil put a lot of time, effort, and I can't imagine how much money into collecting these treasures. I hope he's proud of what a good job he did on the high res discography project.

Isn't there enough really cheap means of keeping it up and running, maybe starting a fund for it? I'm sure lots of people on here would be interested. What are your thoughts about it Basil? Sorry if I missed the lowdown on this.

I know Basil sold his collection, but I never read how that went. I greatly admire the dedication to collecting, if you have the means. No more worthy thing to collect than the lab, the musical love of my life for sure. But that resource... I'm hoping we can get back the high res version! I want to see those treasures up close and have it always available.

Feb 09, 2011, 20:49

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Topic Outline: