Forum
#Topics
+Start a topic
?Search __________________________________

-Register
Nice Broadcast Vid
View: flat \ threaded
________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

Nice Broadcast Vid

Oct 12, 2008, 02:11

________________\________________________________________________\______________________________________

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

Re: Nice Broadcast Vid

Folks may have seen that before, but thought may as well use the new "capabilities". If you visit the actual site you can watch that in full screen too. There was also a Stereolab session / interview (audio only) archived from 1996 as well, but it doesn't seem to be working for some reason.

Anybody know when the new Broadcast album is expected? Haven't heard any news for a while.....

Oct 12, 2008, 02:17

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Hobobachang wrote:
Folks may have seen that before, but thought may as well use the new "capabilities". If you visit the actual site you can watch that in full screen too. There was also a Stereolab session / interview (audio only) archived from 1996 as well, but it doesn't seem to be working for some reason.

Anybody know when the new Broadcast album is expected? Haven't heard any news for a while.....

that black cat version reaks of Siouxie and the banshees.

Oct 12, 2008, 02:35

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

Appearance on Canadian Television none the less.

Oct 12, 2008, 02:37

Left Boob Oscillator
Left Boob Oscillator
1371 posts

I wasn't going to watch the whole thing, but then I did...

"A bridge adjusting to the water, water, water..."

Why is James wearing those pink glasses?

I like Trish's Gravenhurst shirt.

Oct 12, 2008, 05:07

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

Yeah, great extended version of "I Found the F" !

A bit too extended for James though, who seemed to be raging when the drummer missed his signal to stop. I guess the band were all more spaced out than usual (georaphically speaking). But those shades.....the wearing of sunglasses indoors should be acceptable in the event of certain medical conditions only.....

8 )

Oct 12, 2008, 20:30

Hobobachang
Hobobachang
2134 posts

waxenpith wrote:

that black cat version reaks of Siouxie and the banshees.

True that, I'd never made the connection before.....

8 )

Oct 12, 2008, 20:32

waxenpith
waxenpith
1529 posts

It was lovely thank you for posting it Hobster.

Oct 12, 2008, 20:33

thomas2
thomas2
1693 posts

Absolutely wonderful!. Corporeal is one of my favourtie songs of all time.

Thanks for posting it

Oct 13, 2008, 18:58